Over the holiday break, I had the pleasure of painting my Ma's nails. Loved the idea she picked out. The image we copied from was stamped, of course we didn't have stamps at the time, so I practiced on paper & was able to make it onto her nails. I still loved the end results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Water Marbles
After having paint on my nails for a year, the quality of my mails went to shit! They were splitting long ways and side ways, breaking deep ...
-
After having paint on my nails for a year, the quality of my mails went to shit! They were splitting long ways and side ways, breaking deep ...
-
At first, I was trying to make my new nail stamp kit work. I didn't get any of the special thick gooey polish that it recomends, & I...
-
Found a lot of interesting photos online on nails & I thought I would try to mimic them. Not bad for a first try. This was my very firs...

No comments:
Post a Comment