What got me started....

My mom, sisters and I had a wounderful opportunity to co-host a baby
shower for one of our dear friends.  The day before the shower,
 my sister was going to paint her nails, I wanted mine painted, mom
wanted her toe nails done, Grandma wanted hers to match her
blouse she had just purchased. So, why not! We spent some time getting it done. 
We wanted some really coooool ideas so my sister & I looked up
some on Pinterest. These are what we came up with.
Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of Grandma's nails.
Alternating black & purple with various sized dots.

Black base w/ green zebra.
Red base with black & white plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Water Marbles

After having paint on my nails for a year, the quality of my mails went to shit! They were splitting long ways and side ways, breaking deep ...